Thursday, September 10, 2009

Found IT .......

Been searching for it for a long time now.
It has made all of what i am.
It gives me the power to do what i do.
It has made everything that has happened in my life possible.
It made me happy.
It made me sad.
It gave me pleasure.
It hurt me bad.
It was always there with my good and the bad.
Maybe it was waiting for me to find it....
Maybe .... but it made no efforts ... it was only I who was searching.


With hazy vision.... unable to see clearly through the thick fog that was always surrounding me.
The light i could see but the source was hidden.
But i moved ahead in the direction i thought was best.
Bumped into a dead end ..... dissappointed.
Dont know why but needlessly waited there for a long time.
WHY???
Then just took another direction - knowing i was moving towards it - one wrong option was eliminated now ....
The haze cleared a bit i think - or was it just my own imagination.



In a distance then i could see
just the outline maybe
very much like me.....
My pace quickened - with expectations
though the source still undiscernable.
Every motion towards it made it more difficult to see
The clouds of fog around me thickening
I could have stopped - for i knew not what was to gain from this quest.
I could have stopped - for i knew not why i should go through all this pain.
But nothing made sense till i found it.


The wish for it was the only thing that was guiding me now.
The clouds had decided not to obstruct me now but their remnant remained. Still fogging my vision.
I moved closer to it.
The features were clearer now - the eyes, the legs, the arms, the face ... but still hazy.
I reached out to it and in the flash of the moment it also moved and reached out to me.
We were moving closer to each other now. Our hands just about to touch now and my hand hit something.
My hand had hit into a mirror - and the 'IT' was 'ME' ..........

PS :- The search for myself continues ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment