Friday, September 11, 2009

And he still wanted the pie .....

You just wont stop would you. You always come back at me - again again again and again. But now i have started to enjoy. I am understanding the rules. Trying to score a point if i may try. :) i am gaining ground - real slowly but steadily.
Everytime i have stood up with confidence you threw a harder blow at me. After going through it so many times i know now that i was fighting towards the wrong thing. I learnt it the hard way.
All the while i was trying to protect myself from you - always on the defensive - but i realised no matter what i do - you will get to me. oooh yes ! i know you have ways to do that. So instead i am starting to enjoy this funny thing going on between us. This duel maybe but actually now it is more of fun than a problem.
But now i accept - you will be there throwing all those problems at me and i have to just keep taking them up one at a time. Do the best i can. Thats all.
Success --- Failure :: dont seem to be the point because i succeed or fail you will keep sending them at me. So i am just learning to enjoy the process. And i know one thing for sure - there is no better way than to fight with all my might. And man it does feel good to do it....
'Life' i have found a comfortable place to be with you now - and i am loving it.
With all the troubles you have to offer - seem insignificant to the joy you give. You will wait for me - To break or smile? - Is entirely my option.

1 comment: