Saturday, December 11, 2010

Zen flute house - III

You look at me with the same calm as ever. You know my questions - and you know the answers as well. But somehow i get the idea you are not going to tell me. You like puzzles dont you?

Without a word you pointed at the crowd - the spot light was not on now - i could see the crowd. Almost all of them i knew - atleast by face. There were those whom i met recently sitting in the front row. And i could notice that their distance from me was not only the number of rows of chairs but in effect as well.

My dearest ones were given a special seat. They could see me more clearly than others. I smiled.

There was one in the corner, not visible - i could feel that i knew that person but still couldnt figure out. You pointed at all but that person and shook your head as if saying no.

Ok now you are playing dumb-charades with me. So what was that - "Not Them" is it? You smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment