Thursday, May 14, 2009

The rediscovery :D

All these days - how did i not think of doing this. It is so great. The experience is just too good. Too exciting. Man i wasted so many days.

But today it just happened - i heard songs while working. WOW ....

MUSIC IS GOD ........ man what a feeling.

I was transformed into a new world where there was so much fun - no botheration of what was happening around me. Just the beats of the song and the tapping of my computer keys - Brain working at twice the speed and fingers typing at a phenominal speed. Wowwwww .......

And then i left my place i was humming the tune - bouncing as i go - was there anything that i could not accomplish in that state. I was on the high.

Only thing i got to say - MUSIC IS GOOD. MUSIC IS GOD.

3 comments:

  1. wat a coincidence.... i never sing but today while listening 2 one of my favourite songs i was so lost in it that i started singing..n d funny thing is dat i didnt even realize dat i am singing..it was only wen later my teammate told me i came 2 know that i was singing in my cubicle....was a lil embarrassing thou....:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous : happens to me too many times. I have been seen drumming in air....... but i just laugh it off..... :D . Its the freedom man - the taste is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it.. There've been days when ppl from the adj cubicles actually got up and stared at me. Apparently, I was not minding my decibels and I'm not the best of singers around ;)

    ReplyDelete