Friday, May 29, 2009

The itsu theory

The world is conspiring but waiting for you to turn in your coin so that they may proceed with their plan to ----- to do what? thats up to you to decide.

I decide i will be happy - who stopped me - nothing but me only - and when i didnt - i saw the universe was waiting for me to smile - just i was waiting for - god knows what.

I was sad that day - the world was the enemy - the chat with even my dear sister was turning ugly - for what reason - i was sad - was i sad -

I am sad - the 'I' in that intrigues me so much that i cannot separate it from the sentence - it is the 'I' and not me that is sad - why should i be sad when i dont want to be that way - but the 'I' wants to be happy wants to be sad.

So how long am i gonna line on the whims of that 'I' - i dont want to - the world is a better place with a happier me - people are a bit better (even if it is just a perception - thats what creates my world) when i am too .

So lets just be happy - why - you ask me. Why not i ask you? In the end analysis you will close your eyes - and so will i - nothing will be left - just illusions kept by those numerous 'I's around you. What will matter is not what you made out of yourself - but what you left to the world - i am gonna leave smiles - as many as possible - as clean as possible - as innocent as possible - i strive for that. :)

Its the whole universe - waiting for your response - so what is it gonna be?

5 comments:

  1. The more I roam around Bombay, the more I feel this is what defines the joys and the sorrows of this city.

    I've seen the most impoverished faces with smiles so wide and so strong, they cud defy the need for the bandra-worli link and I've seen the most wealthy living a life so miserable, the street urchin from sion could laugh at them... It is what they decide to make out of themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an example:
    Yday I was tired, really really tired... I took out the new cold Bisleri bottle I just purchased and opened it to wash my face... just as i peeped outside the auto - i saw two children - must be 15-18 - go behind the water tanker in the peak traffic (BKC - u might knw the traffic condition at 6pm) and put their mouth to the leaking tap and drink the drippin water... And the sense of achievement that I saw on their face when both of them were done.. amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a result of our discussion that day, I introspected a lot. I completely understand the distinction between the mind and the brain, but what still agitates me is the "realization" of that distinction. So even if we assume for a moment the the mind, in fact, is separate, or is enveloped by the body and the brain, the way I ought to open the flaps of these envelopes continues intriguing me. If we realize how to do this, I believe it'll be a panacea for all the suffering of humankind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.looks like dese days everyone is just writing abt being happy wth me being no exception....
    seems something terribly wrong is going on dese days....
    yaar but is very easy to write but very difficult 2 impliment....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @laddu : its as simple as playing a lefthanded for a right handed person - need practice - nothing changes the fact that you cannot do it - but also that at the moment you cannot is also true.

    So ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete