Monday, March 30, 2009

Make your own way ..........

Man that was some traffic jam there yesterday near the silk board flyover. trucks - buses - cars - autos - bikes - all creating such a mess. No place to move at all. All stuck. Reaching home was looking impossible to me.
On my cycle then wondering if i would make it in time.

There was no way in front and definitely a no way back. I moved in front a bit - without any idea i went into the traffic. There was a small opening which i saw was there between the bus and the sumo which was not visible to me earlier. I moved into that gap. i was ahead of the sumo but still no way to go. Trying to push my way a bit here and a bit there - stopping the truck for a while and then an auto. Small verbal jabs at me here and there. I crossed the traffic jam.

And i looked back - i couldnt see the way i had come across the traffic - its like it never existed - it was there only for me when i was there and that too because i wanted to cross that jam.

Well i guess nothing ventured - nothing achieved. ;)

P.S. - ya i know i could have made the crossing the traffic part much more colourful and exciting - but that was never the point.......

2 comments: