Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Colour me RED ...

Half slept eyes
or the drunken feel
everything zooming
like life on the reel
the director maybe
forgot the script
and left us playing
"whose line is it anyway"

I was dancing
to the music to please
That feeling to me
was the meaning
but i dont want to hurt
anymore
Empty box of chocolate
still looks like you want it

Where did this rain come from
i am fully drenched
this shiver i cannot stop
but still i am enjoying the splatter
as if i have a choice
my house is so far away
Is this blood?.......
that has coloured me red

6 comments:

  1. So you posted this finally eh? I loved the way you have conveyed the connotation!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. even i didnt understand dis....feeling??
    i guess dere is something significant in d last 4 lines....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anupama Garimella
    Was just trying out a hand at abstract writing. There is nothing to mean in there - if you are searching for some meaning then you will not find any - every person can take a different meaning from it - and thats the ambiguity i wanted to create - all those whom i asked what the meaning was, gave a different answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful then, I felt a different thing every time i read it :) Keep Writing :)

    ReplyDelete