Monday, April 6, 2009

Twoday .........

a new day started
But nothing was special
neither was it new year
nor was it christmas
the sun was the same
the sky just the same
It was not the payday
it was not a holiday
I got up as i usually do
I got ready as i usually do
I went to office as i usually do
I opened my blog page as i usually do
wasnt there anything NEW to DO?

-------------------------------------------------
# X * X # X * X # X * X # X * X # X * X # X * X #
-------------------------------------------------

a new day started
and all was new
the dream i had just now
i have the chance to make true
the sun and the sky
looking down and smiling
each passing moment
reminding me not to waste it
I had an objective i give to me everyday
to see a better me at the end of the day
it could be with a smile - mine or someones else's
it could be a thought which makes me happy
it could be something new that i tried to learn
it could be a new blog i tried to write
There is so much MORE to DO ...... :)

2 comments:

  1. now i understand, why the name is twoday ....
    good yar ......
    as usual ..........

    ReplyDelete